Have you felt that you wanted to quit your job because of too much stress? Have you ever felt guilty because you can’t even remember the last time you and your spouse had a quality time together?
We suggest that you take some time off to Relax and rejuvenate and we have enumerated the top 5 reasons why R&R is a must to have a happy married life.
- Going to a place whether a hotel in the metro, the coast or anywhere that can offer a good accommodation can help you disconnect from the corporate world and focus on the most important person in your life – your spouse.
You do not have to go that far. There are many places near Metro, Manila where you can spend some quality time together. A bed and breakfast or just a dinner date in Tagaytay City will do the work. Just look online for the best resorts and hotels in Metro Manila and in nearby provinces so you can get the best deals.You don’t have to drive far north to Baguio just to experience and enjoy the Philippines at a colder climate. Tagaytay is the best place in the south to go nature tripping. with it’s friendlier climate, moving around the city on foot won’t break you a sweat.
2. Disconnecting from the corporate world can lead to discovering more things about your spouse especially if you’re just starting to have a family or if you have neglected R&R with your spouse for very long time.
Life is short. Do not waste it by stressing yourself too much. There are so many beautiful beaches in the Philippines waiting to be discovered. Watching the sunset while lying on the sand is one of the best experience in the world. It helps you to keep calm and relaxed. We’re sure you’ll be more productive when you return to work after a short vacation.
3. You will discover more places. Try booking an accommodation in a far away place and discover nearby areas. Who cares if you get lost? It’s going to be a fun-filled experience with the love of your life. We once booked a hotel room in Makati for four days and three nights and tried almost all the restaurants around the vicinity. We didn’t even bring our car with us, but we enjoyed walking along the busy streets of Makati. Our place is a Two hour drive from Makati. It’s not that far, but there are so many things that we don’t know about the City.
4. It is the perfect opportunity to learn a new sport. How does learning how to surf sound?
La Union and Zambales are just two of the best beaches near the Capital where the top local and international surfers gather. They even have surfing competitions happening every year. Book a hotel and spend your weekend with the best waves and learn how to surf.
photo from Crystal Beach Resort
5. Planning to have a baby? Distressing can help in your baby-making journey. We have been trying to have a baby and Doctor said we should spend more time outdoors.
There are so many places that are waiting to be discovered in the Philippines. We have some of the Parks, Museums, Beaches, Mountain Trails, Specialty Restaurants and Wildlife, name it, the Philippines got it. You just have to do a little more research before travelling so you know what to expect when you reach your destination. So, what are you waiting for? Pack your stuff, fill that gas tank, bring some snacks and lose your self to the beautiful world out side the four corners of your office. Don’t forget your handy dandy camera to snap some instagramable photos and share it to your friends so, they too will be inspired to travel with their spouses.
If you’re single and reading this post, this article from Thought Catalog might just inspire you to book a trip to the beach or a foreign country.