The Sanicare Hygiene Care Circle event happened yesterday, July 25, 2017 at The Makati Diamond Residences.
Sanicare gathered the country’s top Mommy Bloggers to talk about cleanliness and hygiene for the family. Attendees were also taught new household hacks using different Sanicare products. The full product line was introduced to everyone. It also paved way to the launching of the first ever brand ambassador for Sanicare, Bianca Gonzales – Intal.
Bianca has been a long time user of Sanicare and as what the Sanicare Marketing Director Ms. Lea Sio Pacis said, “Bianca represents the moms of today.”
Mommies got to enjoy different activities, headed by Three Mommy bloggers, Frances Sales, Shari Macainag, and Sarah Tirona. Amongst the three booths, my favorite is the Kitchen where I learned that Sanicare’s Jumbo Kitchen Towel can actually be used as a Coffee filter. It’s amazing how a soft Kitchen towel can be so durable even when wet.
My Top 5 Favorite Sanicare Products:
1. Disposable Toilet Seat Cover. I do not like seating in public toilets. So, instead of squatting which is also unhygienic, I always carry with me a pack of toilet seat covers. It’s so convenient to use plus it’s biodegradable so, you can flush it in the toilet and it won’t clug!
2. Interfolded Hand Towel. I can’t leave without tissue and I do not use tissue rolls whenever I pee because I feel that some substances are being left out. Whether inside the car, our home office, kitchen and bathroom – you will always see a pack of Sanicare interfolded tissue. It comes in 1 ply 175 pulls and 2 ply 150 pulls. It’s made from 100% virgin pulp with no artificial whiteners and elemental chlorine.
3. Sanicare Baby Wipes. I am choosy when it comes to wipes. Some brands leave a sticky feeling after use unlike Sanicare. I even use it on my face especially during long travels. It’s so refreshing to use. It’s also enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It is also gentle because it’s alcohol and paraben free which makes it safe for everyday use.
4. Sanicare Jumbo Cotton Balls. I hate tiny cotton balls. I feel like I’m being tricked because they sure look many when packed but one ball isn’t enough to use. So, you end up using three balls. These jumbo cotton balls are not just made for babies, you can even use it for your toner. Its size is perfect for covering more surface and area coverage.
5. Sanicare Baby Underpads. I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m adding this to my favorites because this will make every mom’s life so much better. Who likes to keep dirty underpads on their baby bags? NONE! Sanicare Baby Pads has silky soft surface that won’t irritate your baby’s skin and a leak proof barrier to contain all the mess from leaky diapers.
Check out Sanicare‘s official website for the complete list of their products. With the new products presented to us on the Sanicare Hygiene Care Circle event, Sanicare again proved that they always make sure to meet the different needs of the local market while remaining uncompromising in its promise of providing excellent products.
Do we have mommy readers here? Join our giveaway and stand a chance to win a pack of Sanicare Baby Underpads and Sanicare large cotton buds!
Just follow the simple instructions below.